Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant
Mase Mebane Seitz, P.A. is a growing mid-sized personal injury law firm in the Coconut Grove with offices right across the street from Biscayne Bay. The firm has been in business for more than 20 years. The firm is looking for a Legal Litigation Secretary with more than 3 years’ litigation secretary experience. You will assist a couple of attorneys and work with other Legal Secretaries and Paralegals. You will qualify for a $500 signing bonus after you are with the firm 90 days.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electronic filing and service of documents in state and federal court
- Litigation and administrative support
- Coordinate scheduling of hearings, depositions and mediations
- Draft, prepare and distribute legal correspondence and memos under management direction
- Coordinating travel for depositions and trials
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook Calendar
- Professional written and verbal communications
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to transcribe dictation
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Experience with Trial Works
- Experience with Zoom
- Experience with Dropbox and other file sharing programs
We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes competitive salary and benefits, including Medical, Dental Vision and 401K plan. Qualified candidates may apply by sending resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position in the subject line.
Mase Mebane Seitz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.